Thursday, December 3, 2009

1 John 1:5

This is the message we have heard from Him and declare to you: God is light. In Him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another and the blood of Jesus, His son, purifies us from all sin. I heard that from toby mac and I know what u'r saying "toby mac" well I have this CD and it show the concert and I heard it "I sinned against God but what if you got lost in the darkness?" I mean there can be no way out but pray to God and say, "God I need you. I want to walk in the light with you." As I heard it I felt guilty cuz I've sinned agains God. If you walk in the faith of the Lord the darkness will never bother you again. So leave u'r comment. I don't want to hear what you did was wrong. I want you to tell me if you need me to pray for you. I will, so come and comment on my blog. See you next time. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Queenie Beenie! Good job on the blog. I'm praying for you. Thanks be to Christ who purifies us from sin. Hope you see you soon!



    Oh and one last thing....

    Hi, my name is James

    ReplyDelete